About time I get my rear in gear!!!

Yeah, that gap in the left hinge totally ruins it for me. :rofl:

Gap? What gap? Beautiful work, Tom. I'd think anyone would be proud to call it their own. :thumb:

I keep participating in these swaps and Lou Ann keeps getting the products received. Yes, there is a box from Tom in the dining room and it is gorgeous. Tom, quit knocking yourself, you are a superb craftsman and like the other things in this swap, all are made with love and attention. Great job my friend!!!

Sorry Tom but I do not recall telling you who should receive it, I hope that in your eagerness in getting rid of it you have sent it to the wrong person. PM sent with the recipient's address.

Great box and the hinges make a good detail!

Thanks all for the nice comments, much appreciated:) Toni, I used the process of elimination, I believe I am the last so only one left to receive and that is where I sent it:D actually you had already sent me the address so it is on the way to the proper address:thumb: thanks buddy:)

Earlier box swap a couple of years ago. Actually if it isn't the box in his avatar, it is a twin that is in the dining room. About the "methinks" I am on vacation, I don't do such things then!!!!

Methinks the truth should live from age to age,
As ’twere retailed to all posterity, Even to the general all-ending day.

Which day may well come sooner for Ted rather than later if he's not careful who he pulls this sort of thing around (at least that's a reasonable paraphrase of what loml keeps threatening me with). :rofl: Play on Ted, play on I'll have your back if you keep mine.