This was a challenge. Not the size or weight, but trying to keep it looking like it was hand carved. Not sure just how well I succeeded in that, but I tried. After I had it roughed out, it weighed in at about 19 pounds. It lost 5 pounds in the kiln. The cracks on the inside were filled with epoxy mixed with some dark colored sand. Seems to have worked well as using the sand was an experiment and I have a bunch of it for the garden. On the outside where it was turned I used the epoxy/sand filling. The cracks on the natural edge of the lip I left alone except just dropping some superglue in them for reinforcement. I did the same on the bottom area. I sanded it and then sealed it with walnut oil. The finish is brushed on shellac. The outside diameter is 19", the inside diameter is about 14 1/2" with the height at 6" and depth at 4 1/2". Hope you like it.