California Hi.

william watts

I glad for the chance to participate in this form. I am located in central Ca. I have lurked here for awhile and have learned a lot from your threads. I've been woodworking for many years, but I am not an advanced woodworker, not even close. My hobby woodwork keeps me busy on 3-4 projects a year. The currant project is twin beds built from plans. Hello and regards to the form.

Bill

Welcome, fellow Californian. I think you got the picture hint by now. We also like meeting face to face when the opportunity pops up. Looking forward to learning more about you and your work.

IMG_0441.jpgIMG_0441.jpgI am still having trouble uploading images. I think I may have uploaded one of a stereo cabinet made of solid ash and ash veneers. The panels in this frame and panel construction are glued up popular planed to 1/2 in. with 1/8 popular cross banding and then ash veneer to make 3/4 panels. My wife helped with the vacuum bagging and glue up. Her help makes this piece significant to me. I have images of other projects, but no luck on the upload. Instead of an image I get a string of code ( if what it's called). It's not apparent in the picture, but there is cock beading on the door applied to where the doors meet and around the frame. Hey! I managed to get 2 pictures of same box, it's sepele, with a curly sycamore lid panel.

bill

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: