Dust Deputy $39.99 at Ace Hardware

So has anyone that ordered one of these received a shipped email? Can't understand what the hold up is...ordered on 10/27 at 11am and the order is still "processing"?? I ordered some cheese knife kits from a vendor at 3:30 on the 29th and got them on the 31st. Easy peasy.

Am I being unrealistic to expect the DD to be shipped by now? :huh:

I'm in the same boat as you Jeff, still says "Processing". I emailed them as well.

Edit: Sent it to a co-worker and he commented that the "Add to Cart" was grayed out for him, just checked, and sure enough. Hopefully they honor the order I made.

Last edited:
Well I have an order confirmation email, but nothing since. Including no response to an email to customer service I sent yesterday. Hope this doesn't turn into a problem. That's to bad about the cart button being grayed out...it still says the offer is good thru 11/10 too. :huh:

Cool, hopefully I'll hear from mine, customer service hasn't responded to my email.

Hope so Darren!

I also got a email from Ace Hardware customer service just a bit ago...stating that my order was still processing and should arrive in 5-8 business days. :huh: I replied stating it was at the store and asked why the "add to cart" button was grayed out and if it would still be available at another time at this price. Will let you know what they say....

Hope so Darren!

I also got a email from Ace Hardware customer service just a bit ago...stating that my order was still processing and should arrive in 5-8 business days. :huh: I replied stating it was at the store and asked why the "add to cart" button was grayed out and if it would still be available at another time at this price. Will let you know what they say....

I got the same email a little while ago. My co-worker's wife called and tried to order it, they said it wasn't in stock anymore, no back-orders.

Picked mine up yesterday at the store...got an email this morning stating it had shipped!! :rofl::D

Also, got an email from customer service saying they are out of stock...that is why the add to cart is grayed out.

Last edited: