Rooster

That came out really fantastic.

Thanks for posting it, hadn't thought that you could get that nice of color on wood with colored pencils. It has a neat old fashioned feel to it.

You may not be happy with the photo, but you sure ought to be proud of the piece. Once again, you hit it out of the park. :thumb:

Thanks all. Brent you can do it, if i can. Heck it's just like anything else, all it takes is practice. I wish i could draw half as good as i could back in school when i really wanted to be a comic book artist. Just don't do it much any more. Ryan get your self some plain jane maple ( or what ever) Steal them grand kids color pencils and give it a shot.

I wish i could draw half as good as i could back in school when i really wanted to be a comic book artist. Just don't do it much any more.

Well keep going on it because that's another winning theory you have there!

Ryan get your self some plain jane maple ( or what ever) Steal them grand kids color pencils and give it a shot.

Heh, will do although I'm not anticipating as quality of drawing (but that's never stopped me before :D)

Hey Stephen, no matter how modest you try be there is no hiding your artistic talent. You nailed it again. I can imagine there would be many people in France that would love to have a platter like that to hang on their wall. My title for it would be Le Coq.

The French Rugby team has Le Coq as their symbol

735px-France_Rugby_Logo.svg.png