Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion Slide Battery 3-Tool Combo Kit

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
I've had the drill for about 3 years now, which came with the light. I ordered the impact driver with new batteries and a charger last year as the batteries were starting to fade on the drill. It's been a good set, both were reconditioned as are these...

Hitachi KC18DHL 18V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Slide Battery 3-Tool Combo Kit - $119

https://bigskytool.com/hitachi-kc18...rce=Big Sky Tool&dm_i=2UW7,3BL7,25BMO9,9UTE,1

Man that site has some good deals your deal is incredible value. Good shopping.:thumb: I have been holding on to my old Panasonic drill looking at getting new aftermarket battery pack some time in the future, but its really not worth it. I find it very hard to just toss a working tool like this. Man i hate the disposable society we getting forced to participate in. Just the other day i threw out a Fully working brand new HP color laser printer that I had originally purchased on a deal simply for the toner cartridges. Now i am looking to do the same with my existing one because the set of new cartridges on the best deal anywhere cost more than a new printer. Drives me totally nuts. I still have screw driver set from when i graduated and went to work for Philips.

I saw a guy take an old drill and hook up to dc supply and use them as corded. May give some thought to doing this with my panasonic but then the battery pack is part of the balance so i dunno.