Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do , It's Friday !

What to do , It's Friday !

Go play hookie and ride in this 70+ deg weather. Hunting in Va Saturday and Sunday, the Rut is on.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Never a shortage of things to do ;-) I could stop adding to my to-do list today and have things to do till I drop dead.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Today I'm helping spit roast a goat at the institute for our fall cookout. Another team member is doing a pig on the LaCaga China, then the chefs are cooking leg of lamb, buffalo, red fish, and mussels. Can't stay to long for the cook out as we've already got a holiday part to attend tonight. Tomorrow I've got a ceiling to remove from a downstairs bathroom and start on the main water line replacement for the house and probably some relocation of taps/drain for the washer. Hoping to get some cnc time in this weekend. Need to carve out some TS inserts for me and a co-worker.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    work, work work for me with about a month left for medicare open enrollment I am up to my elbows with folks needing help with there plans for next years. Things should slow down around turkey day.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Playing the role of a single father for my daughter and my niece tonight while the moms go see Jackson Brown play some tunes. Tomorrow and Sunday will be lots of shop time as I have my first holiday show next Friday and Saturday...sharing a booth with my dad. Finishing up some bowls, ornaments, cutting boards, cheese knives and bottle stoppers...as well as figure out how to display it all at the show. Will take time to watch the Packers v Panthers game Sunday....hope we look better than last weekend!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

After a lazy morning, LOML and I had lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse. Got some yard work this afternoon sweeping up pine straw to put in planting areas.

Saturday will be some shop time doing some wine glass holders.

Sunday: the usual.
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member and Member of Mensa
    My Weather Underground station

What to do , It's Friday !

My morning...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Well, I am just returning from NY so I am a bit burnt.

I have a line up on a sign for a Chinese Restaurant, so I will be looking into that.

I still have a bit more to finish on the swap project. I hope to have that finished by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Wright View Post
    My morning...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Darren, That goat is gonna be tough....it has a gang tattoo!!

completely unmotivated this morning out in the garage, shuffling some scraps and lining up strips for some cutting boards, then I walked outside, sun shining, 70 something degrees, Im with Dave, I went in and changed and took the convertible out for a ride to the beach/boardwalk. beautiful out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beach 002.jpg  
    Human Test Dummy