I can cut the cheese...

Ted Calver

Staff member
....in style, now. Thanks to the wonderful cheese board swap project that the USPS dropped off from David Johnson this afternoon. She's a beauty, David. We love the woods and the pattern. Thank you so much. Well done, sir!
swap 001.jpgswap 002.jpg

Coolio. At first I wondered about Toni's generous length of time to finish up this swap. As it turns out it has delivered a long season of great posts!

Ditto, Glenn!

Congrats to David and Ted both! That's a great project!!!

(I won't tell you what LOML said when she saw the title to this thread!)

Ted I'm glad you like my project. Love to make these cutting boards. None are ever the same.

Jeff after looking for quite awhile I finally located manufacture in Calif. It's Prodyne.com. Don't know recent price. The got a lot of stuff.
David

Coolio. At first I wondered about Toni's generous length of time to finish up this swap. As it turns out it has delivered a long season of great posts!

Thanks Glenn, when people have to do things voluntarily they don't like to be pushed, for the same token I left it theme free, it is difficult to get people involved if they are forced to stick to a given thing, if one doesn't like, doesn't know or hasn't the tools to make a thing it will be difficult to make him participate in a swap, or so I think:dunno:

Great project David!