Mailed my swap items out today!

Well, we have had amazing winds the past couple of days. Constant winds of 30 plus mph, gusts of over 50 mph. Anyway, Thursday morning my mailbox was gone :eek::huh:! Evidently the daggone termites that got into one of my wood stashes also chewed the interior of my mailbox post!:eek::doh: At least I get to replace it now instead of after a blowing and drifting snow and the ground is frozen!!! Anyway, I cannot find the beginning picture to show the raw product but you probably will get the idea of what it looked like from the photos of the created items. Completed and mailed (thanks to my wife who mailed it this morning while I sharpened some chainsaw chains).
Here are my humble products produced for this swap and I must thank the person behind this swap, Toni! Thanks for doing this and it has been fun to see all of the creations and good humor shared by all.

I really like turning closed end pens even though I don't have one on my own desk yet! I have a salesman sample of different counter top colors I use for the base to glue the deer antler to. Drill a series of holes to make the hole tapered so the nib fits in nicely and keeps the pen at the correct angle.
1114151129-00.jpg

Here is the pen laying on the table to see the overall look of the pen from end to end.
1114151129-01.jpg

I wanted to make my swap project from one deer antler (one side) and thus I had enough from this rack to turn a bolt action pen also.
1114151131-00.jpg

Just another cell phone picture of this bolt action pen.
1114151130-00.jpg

Well, that is what was sent out. Here's hoping the recipient likes them.

Good looking pens Jonathan. I came across a couple pieces of antler I've had in a drawer recently. Thinking of finding a kit for them. I've only turned antler once and the smell can be overwhelming.