My wife got a new wooden bowl today!

To explain again, the high winds we have suffered through for the past few days broke my mailbox post. So, Lou Ann went to the post office this morning to send my swap project out and get our mail since Wednesday. Well, there was a nice box and one of the perks for her, she knows some of you now and when she saw Ted's name on a box and knew what she was sending out, well, she claimed it before I even knew of its existence!!!:eek::huh: Oh well, if she claims it she has to dust it!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::thumb::rofl: I took a picture of it with my cell phone as I can't find my camera and with my phone I had already sent my swap pictures to Fina phone via phone and she emails them back to me to my gmail account so I can download them and post them!!!! Whew, makes me tired thinking of all the steps! Ted, the picture does not do it justice, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Lou's comment was, now when I die each girl has a bowl from Ted!:thumb: You are revered in our home my friend!!! Thanks again to Toni for putting this together and running a wonderful swap that has really shown the craftsmanship of all of us. Thanks Toni!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::headbang::headbang::clap::clap:

Here is the bowl Lou has claimed as hers:

Ted's Bowl.jpg

I'm glad that bowl found a loving home, Jon. I heard Lou makes a mean batch of popcorn. Since you now have two of them, I can brag about how a "collector" really likes my stuff. :rofl: :thumb: