Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good weather for November

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Good weather for November

It'll get up to 13º today, and hover between 10º and 15º until Thursday, so this may be my last chance to get some things finished before it gets cold. Winter's on its way.

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

East Freeetown, Massachusetts
    I am finishing up putting the yahd to bed and tucking her in for a long winters nap today. It is in the mid 50's and sunny. Awesome day to be outside.

I will drag the snow blower into the shop on Thanksgiving weekend and be ready for the show season.

Plainwell, Michigan
    Mowed my lawn yesterday (basicly mulched leaves), latest I have mowed ever that I can remember. Tractor put away, fired up the snowblower for the first time in 2 years, so ready to go, bring on the snow

Yorktown, Virginia
    Still picking peas, kale and broccoli, but a frost is predicted. Yesterday I brought the bougainvillea into the house to overwinter. Winter is coming slowly. I can wait.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    62 right now it rained last night supposed to stay cool for a few days then back up to the 70 by thur. still wearing shorts.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Thomasville, GA
    Well, it's 71F here right now - forecast to be 80F Tuesday.

It's tough, but someone has to live here!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Toronto, Canada
    About 55F here. Just in from filling up the K75S. Going out for a small ride again.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Been a pretty nice day here also, 57F. Got stuff cleaned up in the shop and made room to get the truck in again. I brought the trailer in instead and repacked bearing and replaced the seals, long over due too.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

The Gorge Area, Oregon
    Today last year it snowed. Yesterday we picked the last of the basil as the leaves were just starting to drop. Today some of the trees started doing leaves so it must have gotten down to chill territory a couple nights ago.

Supposed to warm up later in the week again though.

Then I see the snowpocalypse down by Brent and Jim.

It is crazy weather.

Amherst, New Hampshire
    Been a bit warmer that average the past week or so but this week is supposed to be closer to normal.
    I rolled up the awning over the deck and won't be rolled down until next April. Snowblower has been ready to go for weeks now.
    Leaves still cover my yard. I really have to get them off the lawn before the snow comes.
    Faith, Hope & Charity