Hope Chest Pattern?

Darren Myers

Was wondering if anyone had or could point me in the direction to some patterns for a hope chest that I want to build for my daughter. She says she want " a Hopeless Chest" lol.:rofl:

Hi Darren,
As far as hope, I have some, as far as patterns I have few, as far as ideas I have alot.
Is there any chance you might design it with the help of your daughter and other members of the family? Start with purpose, what will it hold, how large do the compartments need be?, drawers?, lids?, liftout trays? Move to size, foot of the bed chest?, off in the corner?height, width, length, on legs, feet, or on the floor. Ideas are great, with inquisitive direction I'll bet your daughter has the answers. :D :D
If not there is alot of helpful folks here with lots of great ideas just waiting to be used. Good luck
Shaz

wow those are great hope chests ! thanks for all your idea's and help. My daughter does have a few idea's but I am sure I could use some patterns and make a few chyanges to fit what she has in mind. Thanks again. Thanks Matt I would love the pattern. tydewalk@nbnet.nb.ca

I LOVE THIS SITE !