long day

My good friend Bob who is also my web designer was here and we were able to get my moble friendly web page up for colonial restoration studion. I'm am so relieved to have this done.
Also he company who is my advocate for working with the insurance vompany on the fire let me know all will be completed very soon. Nice to have things getting back on track.

Dentist told me this morning I need a root canal, Getting it done at 11:30 , which mean I need to take an ungodly amount of antibiotics to prevent an infection that would travel to the knee.

My sympathies, Dave, about the antibiotics. Don't forget the probiotics to correct the digestive system from the antibiotics. My tummy still isn't all the way back on line properly. Take care. Sorry about having to puree your thanksgiving dinner. :rolleyes:

Yeah Dave its a valid point having to take antibiotics for dentist work subsequent to knee surgery. I was amazed when I first heard that and checked with my surgeon and he confirmed the risk factor. Seems we stuck with it.
How is your knee doing? Mine has totally amazed me and given me new life. Thinking of having second one done but holding back because I still want to be able to at least kneel on one knee to do things. Can you kneel on your new knee?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Rob it's good. I don't want to neal but when I do I don't have any pain. It's the getting up that get me.
My knee swelled last night after the root canal and is a bit stiffer today. The antibiotics are doing their job.