Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, Guys! No turkey here today. In a little while, I'll fire up my grill and do some sausages and ribeyes. Non-traditional - yes. Yummy - yes!!!

Thanks neighbors! Our invite to friends for dinner fell through and I tried to convince the wife we should eat out. Just finished putting the turkey in the oven:rofl:

Ted I would be supporting your other half, cannot imagine eating out on Thanksgiving no one makes turkey like home made turkey however u do it.

Anyone deep frying theirs this year.? I have done that a good few times at ours and even in the outdoors. Makes it a quick cook.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

...cannot imagine eating out on Thanksgiving no one makes turkey like home made turkey however u do it...

A couple of years ago all of my local family was out of town for Thanksgiving, so I went to an all you can eat buffet restaurant. I gorged on turkey, ham, roast beast, and all the side dishes I could imagine. Had deserts until I thought my teeth would fall out. It was a great Thanksgiving meal. :thumb:

Today we're headed over to my sister's house for a relatively small gathering. (Just 7 of us.) Afterward, I'm going to come home and see if I can get a ceiling fan installed without needing to go to Lowe's for parts. :D.

Happy Thanksgiving, but why do you leave it so late?? Anyway, now that my younger daughter lives in the US, I have to haul my butt down to Indiana tomorrow and have turkey on the weekend. I know the holiday is today, but this arrangement works out best for her and us. Driving on Black Friday might be a treat, though.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Spending the day at my sisters with my brother and his wife. Up near Pa.
Gave the guys off and tomorrow also. Closed the shop and planning on a weekend of hunting in Va.

Spending a quite evening with the love of my life. Today marks the 43 anniversary of when we started dating. We met at Thanksgiving, I proposed to her the very next Christmas morning and we married the following Easter (actually the Saturday before palm Sunday). She fixing a turkey with dressing, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole.
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Got invited out. We ate at a German restaurant. Food was scrumptious. I had roast duck with a Madeira wine sauce. Yum! Apple and raisin dressing. Pumpkin pie. More yum!

Usually all of the kids and grandkids are here for dinner (30 of us) but this year only 2 daughters, 2 husbands and 5 grandkids could come. Had a great time as usual though.

Turkey and all the fixings ( I make the best stuffing and gravy in the entire world ;)).

I actually had time for a couple of hours of shop time this morning. :D Finishing up the bed for my grand daughter.

Lou and I home alone today. Beautiful day, I cut four wagon loads of wood and loaded two of them. Drove the IH truck to the woodsheds have a load to dump and stack in them this Saturday. Kids all coming tomorrow. A lot planned, moving the add on woodstove out of the basement (was here when we bought the farm, never have used it) and setting it up under the lean to so it can heat my shop without fire in the actual shop. Will be adding pictures to the shop build as it happens. Will be eating turkey tomorrow, think I saw four pumpkin pies, she is going to make two lemon meringue pies tomorrow, two apple pies made and a chocolate pie.