Fair Report

Dave Hoskins

The annual fair this past weekend was a success for me. Even though it was fairly cold and rainy, the folks came out. I moved 31 pieces so I was quite pleased. I ain't gonna go into any kind of dollar amount because I don't think that is proper here. But, me was happy and went and gorged on tamales!!!:D

Any day that ends in tamales is a winning day as far as I'm concerned! :thumb:

Congrats on a successful day despite the weather, sometimes I think that gets the crowds out because there's nothing else they'd want to do but its pretty fickle.

Thanks, guys! I am lucky that I have a family run Mexican restaurant that is somewhat close to me. Well, nothing is close but close enough! And, it was on the way home from the fair. So, I stopped in both nights. hehe Cheated and had a beef chimichanga Saturday, and gorged on tamales Sunday. Had to celebrate. TAMALES RULE!!!!!:thumb: Anytime you don't feel right, eat tamales. They will cure anything.

Congrats on the successful show, Dave. :thumb: Moving 31 fewer pieces home is always a good feeling.

And I can relate on the tamales. Around here we call green chile stew a New Mexico Flu Shot. It'll cure whatever ails ya.

I do like my tamales... at the Knoxville Farmer's market we have a food vendor that all he sells are tamales... they're not the real authentic Mexican type tamales, more like Yuppy style, but they are good.... He has a Thai Chicken that makes a nice breakfast, lunch and dinner treat.