and so it is hump day , got anything to add

It's the 2nd of December and I have just 5 more days till I an go back into my semi retirement mode as the 2016 open enrollment for medicare draws to a close. Tis has been a busy year or me but I will be glad when I can kick back again. Looking forward to the coming Christmas just 22 more days to go.

I have good news. I was referred to an endocrinologist to manage my diabetes. Had the first appointment today after all the medical records finally got to him. He says I am doing 'great' in managing it all.

What a relief! More to learn, but I will get this under control!

Better news. Down to one pharmaceutical (on addition to insulin) so the kidneys should be getting happier. That one is for high blood pressure and we are working on a holistic approach there so I can get off the pharmas. Sure is a whole lot less than a month ago! I might actually get well one day.

I have good news. I was referred to an endocrinologist to manage my diabetes. Had the first appointment today after all the medical records finally got to him. He says I am doing 'great' in managing it all.

What a relief! More to learn, but I will get this under control!

Better news. Down to one pharmaceutical (on addition to insulin) so the kidneys should be getting happier. That one is for high blood pressure and we are working on a holistic approach there so I can get off the pharmas. Sure is a whole lot less than a month ago! I might actually get well one day.

Great news, Carol!!!

Well its not Hump day anymore but we over the hump on the house we moving into in a weeks time. Thank goodness the weather is being really kind to us. It took 15 gallons of paint to clean this place up. I keep telling Linda we should have taken pictures of the before because no one will believe what it was like. Its a nice house now that we have cleaned it up. Owner delivered the washing machine the other day and said to us we making it hard for him to tear down when we gone.
Life is looking up. Just a few touch ups and some entrance way flooring to finish and we can make the big move.
We have already been moving totes and I have been moving loads of the workshop stuff excluding bigger machines.

Great to hear of your recovery Carol looking forward to hearing you fully over it all and back at it. Take care.