Thread: How to make a fellow FW member crazy.

How to make a fellow FW member crazy.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it is woodworking related.
    For the record, I am a sadist. As I write this, I am in the process of making a fine fellow FW member go absolutely berserk. He may not survive. And, I am enjoying the agony he is going through. Enjoying it completely. Maybe I should explain.
    Some of you might recall that, a couple weeks ago, Ken Werner said he was needing a set of wood threading and tap tools. I mentioned I had two unused sets. He tried to buy a set from me but I declined saying I preferred the enjoyment of a good trade.
    What I did was send him the three sets and asked that he send in return something, woodworking related, in trade that I would find fun and interesting.
    Thus far, poor ole Ken has been unable to think up something to send me. He keeps e-mailing begging for ideas. Of course, the more he suffers, the less likely I will help him at all. Watching a grown man grovel like that is a sadists delight. Poor Ken.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Frank, you are a mean man! I love it!

Ken, use those threading tools and make Frank a veneer press and tell him he has to make you something with it!

I wonder how many times you guys could pass this back and forth, and what would be the result!

With Ed's idea, it sounds like game-on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Nelson View Post
    Ken, use those threading tools and make Frank a veneer press and tell him he has to make you something with it!

I wonder how many times you guys could pass this back and forth, and what would be the result!
    Looks like two sadist in the bunch.

Jeff
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight Skin on frame Kayaks.
    Custom built boats and Kits

If I were Ken, I would send you something much more valuable and tell you that was all I could find and that you owe me something in return, woodworking related, to balance out the debt. This would put the ball back in your court.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Young View Post
    If I were Ken, I would send you something much more valuable and tell you that was all I could find and that you owe me something in return, woodworking related, to balance out the debt. This would put the ball back in your court.
    Uh-Oh! That wouldn't be fair.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Steve Clardy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Young View Post

Exclamation i can relate to this

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy View Post
    well its now wonder you agreed with frank on this you have already dun it to another family woodworker or two before but i will get even steve
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Steve Clardy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    well its now wonder you agreed with frank on this you have already dun it to another family woodworker or two before but i will get even steve