How to make a fellow FW member crazy.

Frank Fusco

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it is woodworking related.
For the record, I am a sadist. As I write this, I am in the process of making a fine fellow FW member go absolutely berserk. He may not survive. And, I am enjoying the agony he is going through. Enjoying it completely. Maybe I should explain.
Some of you might recall that, a couple weeks ago, Ken Werner said he was needing a set of wood threading and tap tools. I mentioned I had two unused sets. He tried to buy a set from me but I declined saying I preferred the enjoyment of a good trade.
What I did was send him the three sets and asked that he send in return something, woodworking related, in trade that I would find fun and interesting.
Thus far, poor ole Ken has been unable to think up something to send me. He keeps e-mailing begging for ideas. Of course, the more he suffers, the less likely I will help him at all. Watching a grown man grovel like that is a sadists delight. ;) Poor Ken. :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Frank, you are a mean man!:rofl: I love it!

Ken, use those threading tools and make Frank a veneer press and tell him he has to make you something with it!

I wonder how many times you guys could pass this back and forth, and what would be the result!

If I were Ken, I would send you something much more valuable and tell you that was all I could find and that you owe me something in return, woodworking related, to balance out the debt. This would put the ball back in your court.

If I were Ken, I would send you something much more valuable and tell you that was all I could find and that you owe me something in return, woodworking related, to balance out the debt. This would put the ball back in your court.

;) ;) ;) :thumb: