Domino - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Hey Rob,

I don't own a Domino, never seen one, etc, but won't stop me from trying to help :D

I'd definitely keep the Kreg. They're real handy for some jobs, and I keep finding uses
for mine (coarse screws are definitely necessary), even though I had a pretty strong
prejudice against the things when I bought it. If you find you're never using it after getting
the Domino, then sell it later :thumb:

The biskit joiner on the other hand, you couldn't pay me to take one of them off your
hands :rofl: Ironically, thats the only power tool that ever bit me too!

Biscuit joiner sits unused for years. Don't like the ergonomics of it or the Domino. Maybe if I didn't have a horizontal mortiser I'd actually have to think about the Domino for the loose tenons I do. The pocket holes, on the other hand, have gotten me out of jambs in the field and shop, plus you'd be surprised how creatively you can use these for reinforcement and construction and jigs. So my advice would be to ditch the biscuit cutter & keep the pocket hole ability. If all you are planning is general casework, kitchen cabinets type thing, biscuits or loose tenons would be absolutely superfluous and a waste of good shop time and supplies. Nothing wrong with it, mind you, and just my opinion, but hope it helps a little.