Calling all Grandpas with toddler grandkids or Dads with same

Rob Keeble

That sandbox digger was priced at $1200 !!!! Don't see many selling for that kind of money.

I appreciate the look of the dining room table and chairs. The price, wow! Worth it, probably, would I buy it, nope. Amazing.

Nice work indeed. :thumb: He's got a lot of nice piece on his website.

Regarding the table, its price, and making a living: We have no idea how many hours he invested in it, nor do we know how long he had it done before it was sold. The market for $16K tables is comparatively slim, so you've got to also expend time, energy, and money in making that piece known to potential customers. (I'd be willing to bet it wasn't just someone who stumbled upon it while surfing the web.) Fortunately for him, he's not too far from Sun Valley Idaho, where there are some uber rich folks who like to hang out and "get away from it all" in their multi-million dollar cabins. :thumb:

Rob Keeble;444056 And by the way for the guys that dont believe you can make a living from woodworking check out this dining room table but take note of the design said:
http://timothyswoodworking.com/furniture/the-madison/[/url]

Curiously enough, when you click on the "available to purchase" tab the same table appears on it. What I don't understand is the 1+1=1 legend and the two prices that he shows on it. Problably I am being mean and he only forgot to update web properly.