Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at the Calendar I see that It's Friday so what ya'll got planned

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Looking at the Calendar I see that It's Friday so what ya'll got planned

Christmas is just a week away and LOML is busy with her Christmas baking and decorating. So my job is to be ready to lend a hand. Other tan that no real plans for the weekend. I will be watching the Cardinal play the eagles. Hopping for another road win. Now that they ave clinched a playoff spot they are working on getting home field advantage for the playoffs. What what you guy got on your plate.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Plainwell, Michigan
    I start 2 weeks of vacation will be spending the majority in my shop building a dresser with a removable changing top for my newest grandchild coming late February

DSM, IA
    Annual holiday get together with friends tonight. Tomorrow the wife will be shopping so the girl and I will most likely be in the shop completing a framed mirror project we started for the wife. That's all I have planned...short 3 day work week next week and then only 2 days the following one! Hope the good weather holds so I can get the shop cleaned to make room for a cabinet/shelves project I have coming up.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Amherst, New Hampshire
    Annual Lions Club Christmas party tonight
    I just started making 2 American Girl doll beds for 2 of my grand daughters. I'll work on those most of Saturday.
    Sunday Church and church pageants.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

North West Indiana
    Christmas vacation starts tonight. Back the stock trailer to the alley way, selling a load of fat hogs tomorrow. Stopping on the way home and picking up 3 donkeys for the grandkids Christmas presents. Sunday then hauling home a 40' elevator. Monday supposed to rain so may lay around, seem to be catching a cold.
    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake.

I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place.

Premier Bovine Scatologist

Kansas City, Missouri
    I'm starting vacation after today, though I think I'll probably be watching the grandson a day or two next week. I'm thinking about installing a kitchen floor next week, it's been sitting in my garage for a couple of years now, hopefully there is enough. May brew some barley pop next week and have several other shop projects to complete.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Yorktown, Virginia
    Still trying to figure a way to get that 200 lb Christmas tree off the deck and into the house....maybe I'll just wait 'til after Christmas when there's not so much pressure. Gotta hustle to finish four cigar box guitars. Shopping is finally done. Thank you Amazon prime.

Outside the beltway
    Wife wants to go spend tomorrow with the Grand baby. Other then that. Working.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

East Freeetown, Massachusetts
    I have a slab of Walnut 42" x 22" x 3-1/2" that is on the new CNC machine. I am planing and flattening it out. I am thinking of making a coffee table out of it.

Thomasville, GA
    I'm finalizing some updates on my CNC and preparing some cherry for carving today. We'll also start bringing plants in since we're forecast to have freezing temperatures tonight.

Saturday, I'll have more shop time finishing some items I've cut on my CNC and doing a little straightening in my shop.

Sunday will be our usual day: I'll prepare brunch, then we'll keep a fire going in the fireplace and just relax!!!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.