There is a bit of a step in the facing cuts so I wanted to get that out before making the legs to raise the machine higher.
I was able to get to tramming the spindle on the Osprey, to check perpendicularity to the table top. Front to back was factory set to within less than .001 over about 6" of travel. Side to side was .005 - .009 I got it to .002 - .003, but not happy about that. I need to drill the mounting holes a little bigger, retap the screw holes and add some washers. No big deal. I just need to take the spindle off and then remove the mounting bracket. I also need some metric taps. They didn't tap the holes deep enough, to the tip of the screw is jamming a little.
After I got the side to side to .003 I faced a couple of big pieces of 4x6 for my machine legs. It was better, but not to my liking yet.
I also have a little jerkyness in the "Y" axis when doing fine v-grooving at a higher speed. Not sure what it is. I will find it in time. I didn't see anything in the cut - that looked OK. I just didn't like the noises.
The machine is running FINE. The stuff I am after here is small fine details.