Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I just have to ask it ...who do you fancy is going to be in Superbowl this year.

Well I just have to ask it ...who do you fancy is going to be in Superbowl this year.

I wont show i am biased.,,,,,,

Go PATS GO

By the looks of the past weekends games looks to me like the Brady bunch will walk this field of contenders.

Have no idea what the Broncos or Steelers were up to. Guess the weather made the game a difficult one or the QBs are getting a bit long in the tooth.

And sorry Green Bay fans you cannot rely on just a quarterback to keep saving you with Hail Mary throws in the final seconds. The rest of the team has to play too. My son wont talk to me for a month if he sees this comment.

Can anyone throw some light on the rules of how overtime works in the playoffs for me. I thought each side was supposed to get to handle the ball before a winner is allowed.
    cheers

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Well since you asked, it's no secret i am biased The cardiac Cardinal just keep finding a way If they can get past the panthers i thin it will be them and the Pats and I think this might be the year of the Red Birds....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cardinals.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	94287GO RED SEE RED....
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member and Member of Mensa
    My Weather Underground station

Oh, and on the "favorite" thingie: I don't have a dog in that hunt, but wouldn't it be great to see Payton Manning win the big one?!?!?!?
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member and Member of Mensa
    My Weather Underground station

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Keeble View Post

Can anyone throw some light on the rules of how overtime works in the playoffs for me. I thought each side was supposed to get to handle the ball before a winner is allowed.
    In a simplified version each team gets a shot at it unless one team offense scores a Touchdown or if the defense scores a touchdown then the game is over. S if one team comes out and scores a field goal then the other team gets a chance.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

My team is out so all's I do is root for the spoilers. Don't care for any of the teams in the finals.

David

Quote Originally Posted by David Johnson View Post
    My team is out so all's I do is root for the spoilers. Don't care for any of the teams in the finals.

David
    Come on David we will let you root for the Cardinals, after all they were in Mo. before coming to Arizona

Lost the Cardinals and now lost the Rams. Who you gonna root for if they keep moving the teams around?
    Still won't root for the bird team.
    Last edited by David Johnson; 01-18-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Who else but the Pats
    Faith, Hope & Charity

That'd it tell them Bob.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    cheers