Well I just have to ask it ...who do you fancy is going to be in Superbowl this year.

Rob Keeble

I wont show i am biased.,,,,,,

Go PATS GO:thumb::D :rofl:

By the looks of the past weekends games looks to me like the Brady bunch will walk this field of contenders.

Have no idea what the Broncos or Steelers were up to. Guess the weather made the game a difficult one or the QBs are getting a bit long in the tooth.

And sorry Green Bay fans you cannot rely on just a quarterback to keep saving you with Hail Mary throws in the final seconds. The rest of the team has to play too. My son wont talk to me for a month if he sees this comment. :)

Can anyone throw some light on the rules of how overtime works in the playoffs for me. I thought each side was supposed to get to handle the ball before a winner is allowed.

Can anyone throw some light on the rules of how overtime works in the playoffs for me. I thought each side was supposed to get to handle the ball before a winner is allowed.
In a simplified version each team gets a shot at it unless one team offense scores a Touchdown or if the defense scores a touchdown then the game is over. S if one team comes out and scores a field goal then the other team gets a chance.

Lost the Cardinals and now lost the Rams. Who you gonna root for if they keep moving the teams around?
Still won't root for the bird team.

Last edited:
Well, my 'home' team never had a chance and may no longer be my 'home team.
Broncos are a hated divisional team.

Therefore, since I was formerly a resident of Arizona, I'll go with the Cardinals.

Also because they would be the underdogs and I am predisposed to underdogs.

Of course, there is the matter of getting past the Panthers.

Would love to see Arizona win it all, but don't expect the to get past Carolina. Would love to see Manning beat Brady, too. The Cowboys played for first pick in the draft so I'll have to go with the Panthers.

The Packers lost...so I don't really care who wins. As long as it isn't the Patriots. :wave:

As to the overtime in football. I don't see why football, NFL and college, don't just play another quarter. Maybe it's only 10 or 12 minutes instead of 15...but it works in basketball, right? If it's still tied...2nd overtime is sudden death.