just a bit of snow

Darren, wherever theres room, only thing, I should have taken the trash bins out of the way before I covered them in snow.
but neither rain, sleet, snow nor freezing temps, will keep me from pushing through more woodworking projects.
this one, a small Cherry/spalted maple toy chest/blanket chest for my newest niece for her first birthday.(wont be able to apply finish for a bit, but I have a few projects I want to finish during the winter, so Ill line them up for finishing as soon as the temps are back to 50 and higher

Nice looking chest Allen. I feel bad saying that we had an unusual 50 Degrees today, I woke to the same inch of snow/ice we've had on the lawn all week due to 20* weather, by 10 am it was all melted and gone. Of course after the grandson went down for a nap, I jumped on the chance to spend some time in the shop. Oh, and I can honestly say that in the 6 years we've been here, Angela has been in my shop only 5 times. :dunno:

talk about timing.
if the weather front moved in sunday or Monday, it would have been just a bit of rain.
when we went to the local sandwich shop sunday afternoon around 1, after digging out, it was near impossible to walk or park, mounds of snow, 4, 5 6 feet high blocking every walkway, it was bad.
Today, with another sunny day in the mid to upper 40s, there was close to no snow at all in the village, all sidewalks and meters were clear, the snow in my yard is 3/4 gone, its melting so fast, sunny, light breeze, its evaporating and melting at a record pace.

Good to hear it's starting to clear up. We've got some 60* weather moving in this weekend, hopefully it will coast on up your way after it leaves here (not that it isn't welcome to stay ;) ).

Roger let's not forget despite what's forecast for this weekend that Feb lies ahead , I too was thinking of spring been looking at the small tractor market and have my eyes on a few but Linda sobered me up and reminded me it still Jan.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I do not envy you and your snow at all! I am keeping up with firewood, but that would fall behind quickly with a bunch of snow. I did buy one of these allis chalmers payloader.jpg hopefully it gets delivered this Saturday. This is a representative photo, the one I have of it wouldn't load for some reason.

LOL....why is it that we eat stuff like 9-bean soup and chili when we're trapped inside, but stuff like water melon and corn on the cobb when we're roaming around outside? ;-)

I'm pleased to say that we have less than 1" of snow at the moment!