Melbourne, FL

Sold - Sold - Sold

Things change. Life changes. I am OK but different and older.

Up for sale (low cost) the Domain name and most of the pen specific stuff I can easily ship. Local to Spacecoast, Fl - even some of the bigger tools will go.

Domain name has been is use by me for around 10 years so it has some web presence.

If Forum rules require a price I'll start at $250.

Lotza blanks, pen bushings, few kits, one of a kind pen press (heavy) some pen boxes and probably more. Pictures and discussion available if you are interested.

Not saying you will sell a lot of pens. That takes marketing not just a web site.
    I will say I have sold over 1000 pens. Some sales <10% from all over the country and even the world. Sold to about 8 countries over the years.

I never made getting paid first important and have never been stiffed.

Where the site helps - local shows, people you meet, people who remark on the pen you are using -- Just hand them a card. They can go look at their leisure.

Last few years I have only been doing the high end stuff $100+ pens. Much more rewarding in both money and mind.

As of now I do not plan to sell the laser and I will not kid anyone but it is the laser ability that really sells my pens.
    As long as I have the laser I would be glad to help the new WoodPenMan with laser work if shipping does not destroy the costs.

Of course I want the new WoodPenMan to only make high quality items. I think posting here at FWW I have that part covered!

Interested send me an IM. We will talk from there.

Last edited by Pete Simmons; 03-06-2016 at 11:58 PM.

Lafayette, Indiana
    Hi Pete, what kind of kits and bushings do you have to get rid of?
    It's not what you achieve in life...It's what you overcome!

Melbourne, FL
    PM sent

North West Indiana
    Pete, my lack of response isn't due to lack of interest. I have been "digesting" the ending of you being the "Woodpenman". I am not in a position to show interest at this point in that endeavor. But I hope someone steps up and does it justice. Will be interested, as Tom is, on the inventory you are selling. Thanks for being such a supporter of my woodturning program at the high school as well as anything that needs done for this family woodworking endeavor.
    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake.

I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place.

Premier Bovine Scatologist