Long time lurker first time member

Hello everyone my name is james from Southern alabama, I'm a welder/metal worker just recently finding wood I've been sifting through the forum for some time never one occurred to me I could join...after a few years of blacksmithing I've decided I wanted to give this a go currently doing more on the scroll saw than anything else but I'm slowing moving into other things looking to learn all I can in my new hobby and loving every min of it thanks for the add fellas I look forward to thumbing through all your insights and seeing everyone's projects...

Welcome James!! I think you have found the friendliest and most widely diverse group of woodworkers anywhere! Look forward to seeing your skills from blacksmithing as well. Did you have/use a Little Giant trip hammer in your blacksmithing work?

Welcome James, would love to see some of your Blacksmithing, I do a little, but live in downtown Tokyo, so you can imagine my neighbours are not that happy to hear me pounding on an anvil a lot :rolleyes: :wave: