a quickie

Finished up a while back, this little project for a client, just a little quickie. He wanted drawers that would function :huh: :rofl: and support a new tv in an existing space. The space had an existing baseboard held on with magnetic clips, thus when removed the big roll in tv would not have to be lifted. With a new tv the roll in aspect was not an issue. I built up the drawers to open over the base and allowed for plastic container storage under the drawers, behind the base.
He also wanted a face plate to surround the new components. It was a build and install only, paint by other.:D

RandyB drawers.jpg

randy drawers with base.jpg

RandyB.jpg

RandyB (3).jpg

RandyB (5).jpg

View attachment 8309

Attachments

• RandyB (7).jpg
    RandyB (7).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Robert,

Although seeing pictures of your work is NEVER a disappointment (always inspiring), I must admit to sometimes being mildly let down when I anxiously click on one of your posts with 'misleading' titles. There was the one about the doctor's wife, now "quickie". I guess my mind is just in the wrong place sometimes. :eek: :rofl:

That turned out real nice. It looks like it was always there.
Hi Al,
Thanks for the kind words and the thought.

Robert,

Although seeing pictures of your work is NEVER a disappointment (always inspiring), I must admit to sometimes being mildly let down when I anxiously click on one of your posts with 'misleading' titles. There was the one about the doctor's wife, now "quickie". I guess my mind is just in the wrong place sometimes. :eek: :rofl:
Oh Rennie, :rofl: :rofl: My mind goes to the wrong place too, let us blame it on the girls...:eek: :D
It is my fault for misleading you, my mind is sometimes led by trying to be creative. Since I like girls,( have a daughter myself,) I should be less "misleading", but then hopefully no one is offended. The play on words can be a fun one.
Shaz

looks good shaz! don`t they have problems with the glass stuff walkin` around when they crank up the tunes?

Beautiful work Shaz. I love seeing your stuff.
Thanks Glenn, :)
Very kind of you to say.

looks good shaz! don`t they have problems with the glass stuff walkin` around when they crank up the tunes?
Thanks Tod, just flat stuff. :D
I have a feeling this client does not crank. They seem quite pleasant and refined, more of the quiet Art Gallery type, but then, who knows what goes on behind those doors!:eek: :doh: :rofl: They did have some lovely glass.

man! high quality gear just idling.......kinda seems a shame to me.......but then i`m an old-deaf rocker:D
What Tod? HuH, what'd ya say?:rofl: :rofl: I know that's right........... Used to be into loud, but now just the purrr of the machines, sometimes the RAS, TS and the jointer all singing at the same time.:D :D
Oh by the way...old-deaf rocker ...it is nice to hear from some of the other guys, in their threads, how kind you are. I like kind people:) , especially when they are really rich and need some work! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . just kidding
Shaz