Super bowl - Broncos or Panthers

All my friends and family say Broncos, but after watching the last to playoff games, Carolina look much stronger to me. Don't care either, I really only try to keep somewhat up on football so I will have something to talk about with friends and relatives.

I think the Panthers will win by quite a bit. Just my gut feel.

Carolina 31
Denver 17

Not what I want to see, but afraid you could be right... Cam Newton is one tough nut, plus he's about 15 years younger than Peyton and can run... saw an interview with Peyton where they were talking about his 12 yard dash vs Cam's much longer dash in their respective playoff games... he was laughing 'cause his run took about twice as long as Newton's and he didn't go as far. Mr. Manning does have his work cut out
for him.... I'll be rooting for him though - he is a University of Tennessee boy.

Since I don't have a dog in the fight I really don't care. I can't stand the showboating of the Carolina players and I really don't like like the Broncos much. I would expect that Allan is right on with his prediction.

Well i am in Bobs camp i have no dog in the fight. So it kinda loses its interest for me also neither of my sons have so i cannot even pick and underdog. I think Vaughn has the right idea ......watch it for the FOOD. :rofl: Ooops i dont have a part to go to so moot point on this side of the border.

broadway Joe Namath stated if a team doesn't like the way Cam celebrates and dances in the endzone when he scores, DONT LET HIM SCORE

Well Denver must have heard Joe.

Ya, I certainly picked that one wrong. Was a good game though, kept me interested. Only one good commercial though and that was the Doritos' ultrasound one.

I have to agree with you the commercials were not up to snuff and well the half time show was what I have come to expect, not very entertaining.