Welcome generic baby Lally!

Roger Tulk

Ok, Mum and Dad haven't quite settled on the name, but Blueberry Tulk-Lally came into the world this afternoon at about 5:30. Delivered by C-section because he is quite big at 9lb 2 oz, and Hilary is quite small at 100 lb soaking wet. Mum, baby and Daddy are fine. I will add more pictures tomorrow. I am elated!

Hilary and he.jpg Pop and he.jpg

i was thinking something similar jon, but more along the lines of 'you had best not post that pick of me' lines. congrats all around! healthy, happy, fingers and toes equally divvied up between hands and feet. what more can one ask?

Congrats, they sure can be a joy for sure.

My oldest is now 6, and we will be going to her brothers b'day party today.

Nice thing about grandkids is - at the end of the day we come back home to a nice quiet house. They sure can wear you out.

i was thinking something similar jon, but more along the lines of 'you had best not post that pick of me' lines. congrats all around! healthy, happy, fingers and toes equally divvied up between hands and feet. what more can one ask?

That's more or less what she said to me, but she was too doped up on morphine to leap out of bed and strangle me. They are calling him Francis Jamieson Tulk Lally, so I guess he'll be Frankie when he's little, and Frank when he grows up. Frankly, I think that's a pretty good name.

Last edited: