Barbara Eden of the T.V. show I Dream Of Jennie

LOL....Thanks David....Dat is not easy to explain but I very sure you have your own talents that Are way beyond mind....I'm just a simple carver that's not really that good....I've seen the best and mine doesn't compare...Believe me.....I'm just not in the same ballpark.

Thanks Leo....I very much appreciate your kind comments!....I watched an old 1950's movie on TCM where she was one of the main characters but I can't remember the name of the movie....needless to say.....She was very beautiful!

Wow, you nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking his wife would have slapped him then, rather then encourage him.

The only thing I see, is the nose might need work. Doesn't look very twitchable.
You should put it next to a bottle/lamp for comparison.
The first picture I looked at, I thought you carved the head and put it on a barbie body. Good carving.

Wonderful job, BUT you better cover up that belly button...lol...the show almost went off the air, because the censors went CRAZY in the sixties, she had her belly button showing in the pilot, they had to cover it up to keep the show on the air. So if you're after perfection, you need to cover it up...lol

Mark....Your absolutely right about that but sometimes it's better not to be so perfect. I remember watching at least two episodes where her belly button was showing...maybe that was closer to 1968 when everything changed....My wife thought about that too.....she asked me if I was going to have her belly button showing....My answer was absolutely yes...Why?...I may be in the youth of old age but I still have a little bit of rebel in left in me.....Thanks you very much for the information and your nice comment on the wood carving of Barbara Eden....And as of now let it be said that Barbara the wood doll will be remaining imperfect.....lol