Do you remember these?

The last Piggly Wiggly store I was in was 1929 in San Bernardino, CA (Hmmm no zip). However, mom did most of her shopping in a privately owned store about a block and a half away.

I still cannot figure how my dad, an ardent smoker, convinced me that taking up smoking was stupid, but he did. So Lucky Strike was just a commercial on some very good radio programs (mostly KFI Los Angeles, 760 on your dial).

Enjoy, I did
JimB

I still cannot figure how my dad, an ardent smoker, convinced me that taking up smoking was stupid, but he did. So Lucky Strike was just a commercial on some very good radio programs (mostly KFI Los Angeles, 760 on your dial).

Enjoy, I did
JimB

My dad was a life long smoker too, from the age of 14 until he passed away at 74... he smoked Luckys for a while, but his brand of choice was Camels... at 16 or 17 I thought I would try to smoke too... just never got the hang of it and after a few attempts, said to heck with it and dropped it... tried again when my first wife decided to take it up at 35... still couldn't get the hang of it, so stopped trying....