I'm sure there's more than one or two of us who would want to give this to someone.

Why would anyone not follow what is written on the sign? If you have been well brought up and educated you should not do what you are told not to do. Isn' it? Why take unnecessary risks?
Many people would do it even if there was sign telling you that it would be the end of the world! So is mankind !:(:rofl:

I am going to make a couple of these. Got the bells on the way. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure one of the recipients will probably just end up smashing the box. Hmmm... Maybe I should weld it up out of heavy gauge steel...

Yeah, I can see a few folks here making a box like that. Reminds me of a prank I read about years ago in Reader's Digest. A restaurant had a small copy of a famous Greek statue in the restroom. The statue was of a nude male with a fig leaf covering the private parts. There was a sign that said "Do Not Lift the Fig Leaf". The leaf was hinged and connected to a switch that rang a bell (like the one in the box) out in the restaurant when the leaf was lifted. Uninitiated tourists would go to the restroom, lift the leaf, then have to do the Walk of Shame when they went back to their table since all the locals knew about the bell. :D

Yeah, I can see a few folks here making a box like that. Reminds me of a prank I read about years ago in Reader's Digest. A restaurant had a small copy of a famous Greek statue in the restroom. The statue was of a nude male with a fig leaf covering the private parts. There was a sign that said "Do Not Lift the Fig Leaf". The leaf was hinged and connected to a switch that rang a bell (like the one in the box) out in the restaurant when the leaf was lifted. Uninitiated tourists would go to the restroom, lift the leaf, then have to do the Walk of Shame when they went back to their table since all the locals knew about the bell. :D

Now that's funny.

:thumb::thumb::thumb: