Email from Rockler

Don Taylor

Former Member (by the member's request)
20% off any one item. Now extended through 5/13. One time use only.(But it doesn't apply to the Tormek Sharpening System) :( :( :( :(

http://links.rockler.com/hostedemail/email.htm?h=8f3f1ae008f002a1301c124de0669055&CID=1259610043&ch=8FADB9C68FBEA838834B288A8F58AE6D

*To get 20% off one item, simply place your order at Rockler.com by clicking on any link above or entering promotion code V7799 at checkout. When you checkout, you will have an option to pick which item will be discounted. The discount will be taken when your order is processed internally and will not be calculated in your shopping cart total. If you order a quantity greater than one of the same item, you will receive the discount on one item only. Offer expires 5/13/07. Sorry, this offer cannot be applied to power tools, any Leigh products, motorized Router Table Packages, gift cards and sale priced items. Some products and special offers available only online. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous orders. Rockler Woodworking and Hardware reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end this promotion at any time. Retail coupon code #1210.

Last edited:
you ever consider having it shipped? I wanted a few things from Rockler looked at what shipping was and what gas and bridge toll cost and my stuff is arriving tomorrow I figure I saved $20 not driving there