Tony needs good thoughts and prayers

Tony needs good thoughts and prayers

Tony the young man who works for me has a son Tony Jr, for a month now he's been in and out of the hospital. The past 2 weeks he's been at Children's Hospital, his appendix burst. Today a third drain line was put in and hoping to get all the infection out before they open up. Tony Jr's dad is herting I can see it in his face. It's really affecting all of us in the shop. Junior's comes and worked in here and plays with wood helping us do things just in learning over the past 2 summers. He's 11 and a great young guy please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
That is serious, my wife when she was about 14 had the same thing happen, and fortunately for her she was at a basketball practice and the coach realized what was happening and rushed her to the hospital, saved her life. She has a cut scar now.

Thoughts and prayers being sent for young Tony, sick kids is not fun, best to the whole family.

Here are more good thoughts sent Juniors way. I survived a burst appendix when I was 7. My sisters felt bad about my several week hospital stay and drain tubes. So they snuck me candy bars and even brought my pet hamster into the hospital for a visit!

Here are more good thoughts sent Juniors way. I survived a burst appendix when I was 7. My sisters felt bad about my several week hospital stay and drain tubes. So they snuck me candy bars and even brought my pet hamster into the hospital for a visit!

Wow those are good sisters! :)