New Member from UK

brian finney

Hi Everyone, First of all I would like to thank you for having me here. I am not new to woodworking but I am a novice, I am currently making ply buildings for my garden railway but have also purchased plans for the John Smith Senior Organ which I hope to start building this coming winter if the remainder of the railway goes to plan, ( he says in hope). Well that's about it for now, thank you once more for having me here, best regards, Brian.

Welcome Brian,

Sounds like you have a lot of fun projects going on!

I haven't built one of the organs but they sure do look like fun. The garden railway sounds like a blast as well, and yes electric or steam ? :D

Welcome Brian! I'm based in Spain so just a bit closer than US ;). May I presume that you have or will have a live steam scale locomotive for your railway?

Welcome aboard, Brian. It's good to have another Brit on here to teach these Yanks about British humour, and spelling. :p I live in Canada, but as they say, you can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy. It'll be good to see some of your work. We were all novices once; I still am.

What part of Britain? I'm from Preston. :thumb: