35x80, using decking for top, 2x4s for legs and aprons.
glueup on legs failed. I believe it might have been my fault, used 12 inch clamps, glued up 2 sets of legs at once, probably not enough pressure?
after 1.5 days, glue wasn't cured, I was able to split the glue up with a spackle blade, so I reglued each set alone.
Table top, end board didn't glue up all the way, split it as much as I could with blade, then poured in as much glue as I could, reclamped.
its 2 days as of this afternoon, overglue is just as wet as first time out of bottle. humidity here is 100%, temps mid 50s, not dealing with this ever again.
I wanted it to look like an indoor dining table, but a poor choice of lumber for gluing up, not to mention its so wet its difficult to plane and joint.
Im going to give it a few days to cure.
I didn't want this project to last more than a week, wait a month, then use some deck paint to give it a nice color.
I have 5-6 total hours into it.
legs will be tapered, and it will all be mortise and tenon between apron and legs.
aprons are planed down to 1.25 inches thick. Top should end up approx. 1 inch thick.
I made the top in two sections so I can handle it better, final glue up will be after drum sander, then Ill give a light sanding by orbital at the one joint.
Elen is off from work Monday, she doesn't know shes going to be helping me run the top through the drum sander.
(Id love to do the drum sander tomorrow while my daughter comes for lunch, she wouldn't mind, but I don't trust the glue with this damp cold weather)