My little red wagon

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Larry made a comment about my little red wagon that I use at my maker's lab. Since I have a couple of projects going on there, I took my Radio Flyer wagon in to haul tools and supplies from location to location.

Truth be told, I have probably maxed out its payload!

Red Wagom 3.jpg

red Wagon 1.jpg

Red Wagon 2.jpg

Great use of a small (portable) space. :thumb: I can only imagine what the young pups at the maker's lab think of you. You are so non-stereotypical it must completely blow their minds, lol. :D

Actually the young pups think I am pretty cool, or so they tell me. What is really cool is when I need an extra pair of hands or just plain younger muscles, they are right there to jump in, no matter what else they are doing. I almost hate to ask.

Need I say, I am having a blast!

And here all I have in my daughter's old wagon is misc sporting goods...time to start it's second life I think!! Looks great Carol! :thumb:

Sounds like a great space, love the wagon, looks pretty handy actually. I probably should make one to take stuff between the house and shop for projects, though the grandson would think I've stolen his wagon. :)

The wagon is red. It is just so loaded you can't see it!

The motor is a smoker and leaker, but it is available. Coming to CA? I have no clue yet to how I am going to dispose of it. It's a Kohler 18 HP. Did you want to put it in a cooler?

Cooler races? Who knew?

Years back, when I first saw the coolers, I thought of building a driveable Pit box (was working in a garage at the time). At this point in my life, I would be more apt to build a remote controlled lawn mower.

I can always come up with idea's, it is finding the time in life to do them, that is the problem.:doh::(
Keep up what your doing!

The motor is a smoker and leaker, but it is available. Coming to CA? I have no clue yet to how I am going to dispose of it. It's a Kohler 18 HP.

I'm betting a craigs list post will have it gone pretty quickly, those motors were pretty common on most tractors of that age and someone will want it.

Clever use of that wagon but I'll agree, you probably have maxxed on the weight. One of those heavy duty garden carts used behind a yard tractor or ATV would probably be more sturdy.