Happy Birthday Rennie!

Thank you to everyone. Sorry Toni no new toys coming. In fact, getting rid of a few things that I don't want to have to drag cross-country. It's getting close, only four weeks away. I will be leaving Idaho 22 years to the day I arrived.

Happy Birthday Rennie, i see we share the month with Darrens Grandson must be a good omen. You gonna do fine in Michigan. Heck you got a great woodworking buddys just up the road. Now you can join the Michigander club. Not fair all u guys being so close. And u closer to the Horse farmer in Indiana too.

Happy Birthday, Rennie. :b-day: We got a special cake for you this year. Please disregard the fact that they misspelled your name A-S-H-L-E-Y. It was an honest mistake. :D

734785c46210193540ec0d8e2dfcb843.jpg

Hi Rennie,
I'm my usual day late and dollar short... but Happy Birthday anyway.

Good luck on the move... it's a pain in the place you sit, but can be a new adventure too. Good luck to you and the missus.

Oh and don't do any of my tricks... when we moved back from Arizona to Houston in 1995, I hired a Hertz truck and packed it myself... we had a set of floor to ceiling book shelves that I laid on their side in the turck, then got the bright idea to load all the book boxes inside them... when we took off the truck had a distinct list to the left... finally dawned on me that I had put about 3,000 of book boxes on one side of the truck....

And we hauled our 1995 Honda Accord on a car tow trolley... I was exhausted when I loaded it, the instructions said to set the brake while tying it down and then release the brake before towing... I missed the release brake part.... at least I knew to put it in neutral.... when I off loaded at my sister-in-law's house--in a cul-de-sac--- the Honda didn't stop rolling backwards until it hit the curb at the end of the street and jumped up into the neighbor's yard... That was a $500+ mistake.