My Tractor deal is done Yipee

Yeah, Rob. I was a serious chunk. Managed to get a few pieces from it but it ended up having a bunch of bad wood on it. Oh, well. When I eventually buy a new tractor, it will definitely be another Kubota. I've run Massey Ferguson's, New Hollands, and John Deere's. I don't think any of them can outwork a Kubota horsepower for horsepower. My opinion, of course. The mowing crews that maintain the grass on the interstates are running more and more Kubota's. That tells me something as well.

Years ago I had one of those pole cranes. It was on a much larger and heavier tractor than my Big John or Rob's Kubota and it didn't take much to lift the front wheels off the ground! Then there was the issue of the swinging load as I was moving from point A to point B no matter how slow I went. I finally got rid of it before I got hurt.

Congrats, Rob. :thumb: That's a great-looking little tractor.

Since you've already come up with a name for the tractor, maybe we need to come up with a farmer name for you. I'm thinking "Harlan" would be fitting. Harlan Keeble. :D It's a good farmer name. I actually have a cousin named Harlan, and he's a farmer in Kansas growing grain on a couple of sections of land to help support his dairy operation. (I think he's got a couple hundred head of cattle.)

I don't have much grass to mow, and found it difficult driving my tractor up the hill in the winter with turf tires. I put ag tires on mine. It still doesn't do that great going up the hill on ice.

I don't have much grass to mow, and found it difficult driving my tractor up the hill in the winter with turf tires. I put ag tires on mine. It still doesn't do that great going up the hill on ice.

Ain't got much grass to mow
tractors goin slow
goin slow
don't cha know ... yeeeaahh...

Ag tires on,
turf long gone
makes no sense song
someone just banged the gong and now I'm gone... as well..

Ain't got much grass to mow
tractors goin slow
goin slow
don't cha know ... yeeeaahh...

Ag tires on,
turf long gone
makes no sense song
someone just banged the gong and now I'm gone... as well..

LOL!

Why do I see an auger attachment for "Bob" in my future/

If all goes right!

We're thinking of getting rid of the old fence we have and putting in a new post and split rail type fence. Probably about 1/4 mile of fence with a LOT of holes to dig. Found an auger attachment on CL. Just hoping the deal does through.

I do have to say, I get a lot of enjoyment out of having a Bobcat around.

Not the straightest trench, but it'll do for running the electricity to the pool pump and greenhouse.

That's mostly rock with a little bit of smaller rocks in between the rocks. Pretty much explains why the ditchwitch was barely able to even scratch a line in the ground.

Bob took care of things just fine through.

trench.jpg

Well I thought they should be the same and we couldn't find them which is why I have over 600+ dollars in Ag on the rear and industrial on the front of my 7100. There had been several threads on the forums about the lack of tires for the B7100. My tractors lawn moving days are about over with my move to Ohio. Interestingly if it had came with Ag tires the wheel size would have been different than what I had which made the search for even Ag tires difficult. From the looks of yours you have several years oof life n them yet.

My 7100 has been a workhorse and lived outside it's entire life. I am at least the third owner, and have had it over 20 years...

I see you say your tires are cracked. Mine were way worse than that for years. I ran tubes in them for many years and they worked fine. Cracks finally got so big the tubes wouldn't hold. I would be interested in where you find turf tires to fit and don't forget the front to rear ratio has to be correct to run in 4WD. But the little Kubotas are a beast, I have loved my B7100 . Paid 4500 for it 20 years or so ago and except for the tire finally letting go and having to rod the radiator a few times, replace the muffler all it has done is run. Found a snow blade for it the first year for 800 and didn't pull the trigger, that was a mistake..