Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: well its gonna happen:)

well its gonna happen:)

so you folks can relax now, i may still be asking lots of dumb questions but at least they arent hypothetical anymore the ground ha been flattened and de treed and the cement grade is in process as of tonight. yes i will post a pic after i get caught up but trust me this aint no "marty' here and the shop to be isnt either he's the "king" and he can have the title
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Larry, Glad to see your on your way to getting the shop you want. I like watching shops going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Al killian View Post
    Larry, Glad to see your on your way to getting the shop you want. I like watching shops going up.
    we will blame clardy and that ash guy for this if it wernt for them listening and belivin in this folley i wouldnt have gone threw with it. well maybe i would, but i had to blame somebody.. just hope that after its ready to go that those who had helped in the prelimanarys can see some of what they suggested.. thanks for all of the input, if something doesnt match up to your standards well i needed to save something for later to wet my whistle along with brother steveA oh and have an excuse to remodel later

As they say "Down Under", "Good On Ya", Larry. Glad to see........er.....hear that you've finally got your courage all whipped up and are getting started on that shop. Best luck to you on your build, we'll be watching the progress, so your photography skills will probably get a good fine tuning by the time you get 'er built too.

congratulations larry!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Congrats...when do we get more details? Sounds like it's going to be a fun project.

Doug

Steve Clardy Guest
    No pics yet?

Unhappy Had hicup

got home last night with the final permit to see that i am gonna have a new neighbor wasnt a pleasent site. for you folk who dont know mw well i dont like crowds and live in the country for that reason... well had tried to purchase this property to the north of me several times with no approval by the 3 differnt landowners..well i had seen the current landowner drive by several time in the past 2 weeks and figured she was being nosey which is normally..but this time she had an alterior motive looked the direction she was looking and saw the staked out property....needless to say it didnt make my day. so i went on hold yesterday and hit the fridge...called a couple close friends and vented.. today am better still dont like it but am back at it again. so if the weather holds they will be forming the slab tnight and then i can start with the DC pipe.. oh and tod your oneof the friends that i vented too,,, so feel free to return the favor sometime,, by the way did you have an suggestion on what i need for air supply?

larry, it`s not to late to buy a few hogs.....they make very nice neighbors ...if you add a donkey and a few chickens it`s unlikely that city folk will want to build next door between the rooster crowin` and the donkey braying.......

so this makes sence to those reading, larry asked about a compressor that would run air tools.......
    for a one person shop my suggestion is to go with at least an 80 gallon tank and an american made pump and motor that`ll put out at least 17 cfm continous......quincy is good and so is ingersol-rand`s good stuff.......if you go ingersol watch what you buy `cause they have 3-4 lines of which only one will actually last for shop use.....tod
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

I can help you twice boss

Not only can I give you advice on building the shop Larry, but you are also able to tap my endless knowledge on raising hogs. We used to raise 1200 head a year....now that makes for some powerful country aroma that may send many a city folk back to from whence they came. In todays marketplace you can get a contract on raising hogs too, so it would be a definate option for you. Also with a hog pen you are not required to any setback regulations...yep, you can put those little porkie the pigs right on the property line, a little closer to their intended target. I'd say if you were somehow able to contain all that "waste" in a underground septic type system and let it ferment real good, your "new neighbor" might consider selling the property to you. After you have aquired said property you can clean out the oversized septic tank and convert it into a basement for your new shop.....less neighbor.