I'm back

Good to hear from you Frank, glad you on the mend. I can see that Shriner friend visit being a big boost. Keep the faith and keep at it.
Looking forward to hearing of the day you back in the shop.

Rob, and all others, thanks for the messages. I am still weak and woozy but get around some. A home health nurse was just here. He said that for me to be only one month from surgery and having have a five way by-pass and doing what I am doing is amazing. He said he sees patients who had single by-passes and two months past surgery still limp like dish rags doing nothing. Adjusting my bp is still an issue, taking a bucket load of meds is the suspect and we are trying to adjust that. This connection has made me realize how important people in my life are to me. Even though those connections may be only e-connections, I love you all.
Thanks, Frank

Sadly not much has changed since last post. I have several health issues we are dealing with at the present time. Good news is my major-major quintuple by-pass heart surgery seems to have healed quite nicely and is not causing me any problems. Downside, for reasons unknown, is my blood pressure is unstable. It often drops dangerously low. Some medications help. But, I do get woozy and nearly fall. Other big, and I mean BIG, issue is my back pain problem. I'm taking meds for that and those cause me woozieness and other problems. Yes, I'm dealing with multiple doctors. All good but they see only their problem. As a result I have meds coming at me fro multiple directions. That is what is causing me the wooziness, lightheadedness and shaky hands. I have been cleared to drive and work in my shop. I only drive when I feel OK but I never work in the shop. The docs do not seem to realize my shop has blades and things that are just waiting to remove fingers and slash open arteries. :eek: I really miss my shop. It is dust covered and a spider web haven. :( Upside: I have an appointment this week for the back pain. Hopefully it will be a successful procedure. If so, I will be able to get off one of the major woozy causing meds and be a lot more stable and able to actually sleep through the night. That will be a blessing. And, I do mean blessing. Good news is I was able to type this post by actually typing with all fingers and had only a few corrections. Hands are steady today. Being able to do something I have been doing all my life is part of the blessing. :type: Long post, I know. I appreciate your reading it. Thank you for being my friends.

Good to hear things are improving Frank. Might be worth the visit to the primary care doctor and take you meds with you to have them determine what and when they should be taken. A friend's father was going through similar issues with drug interactions. The doctor cut him back to a couple altering the schedule of what should be taken and when, it got him stable and feeling better, so worth a shot.

Glad your health is improving. I hope the unstable blood pressure is not due to anything serious. It might be a good time to take up carving and still enjoy some shop time.

Glad to see things are getting better... don't like the woozy part, but agree with Darren, you may need to consult primary and have him look at the medications.... and I'm sure you've done this anyway. Hang in there, I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

Seeing you primary doctor is the best medicine. He can adjust the other doctors meds. Each one likes to prescribe there own stuff not looking at whole picture. Keep on mending. We all are rooting for you.
David

Thanks for the update, Frank. I'd been wondering how you were doing. Best wishes for your continued recovery! (Just take it one day at a time.) :thumb: