I'm including this in the C&C area, because it's actually going to involve an important upgrade to my shop.
So, I'm getting some upgrades to the houses electrical system. The work we are having done includes:
- New Main Panel
- Transfer Switch for Generator
- Subpanel for garage
- Subpanel at other end of house for pool (Also potentially for a RV power supply)
- Hook up Swamp Cooler (There was some weirdness going on up there I didn't like, so want a pro to handle it)
- Add a box and swap a switch to control some dining room lights
- Fix a few other 'weirdnesses' the Previous owner had done
- Figure out why a couple of outlets and switch quit working.
So, Today was day one of the work and wow what a difference. Got the main panel swapped out and cable was run for the shop subpanel.
Wow, What an amazing difference.
They are coming back to do the transfer switch and subpanels.
I just like that one of the guys was super skinny and was able to crawl around the attic and crawlspace and it wasn't ME!
Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
"A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash