New member lots of shop pics. wile it's clean

Jeff Miller

Hi everyone, just found this site, hope you like the pics. and I look forward learning a lot here:)

This is the outside 24'X45'

shop062.jpg

Dust collector on opposite side of west wall

shop005.jpg

Comes in here

shop006.jpg

View from when you walk in

newshop026.jpg

View from back

newshop027.jpg

Table saw , jointer, router table

newshop040.jpg

newshop013.jpg

newshop029.jpg

Radial Arm Saw

newshop034.jpg

newshop010.jpg

Bandsaw

newshop009.jpg

Planer

newshop005.jpg

Mobile bench table

newshop002.jpg

Serves as outfeed table too

newshop012.jpg

If you see anything that needs improvement don't be afraid to tell me about it, weather I do it or not is another story:thumb:

THANKS FOR LOOKING

JEFF:cool:

All that space . . . too open . . . vertigo . . . falling down . . . .oof.

Great workspace Jeff. I have the feeling you were wise to get some shots while it is at rest 'cause it looks like your gonna do some serious work in there. Congrats!

What's with all the street signs? Someone may get lost!!:rofl: (I have a few myself, only they are stop signs, no parking, etc. Oh and a center hung 4 way stop light.:thumb:)
Very nice shop. I'm in love with the ceiling height. I won't tell you how tall (short?) my shop ceiling is. Jim.

What's with all the street signs? Someone may get lost!!:rofl: (I have a few myself, only they are stop signs, no parking, etc. Oh and a center hung 4 way stop light.:thumb:)
Very nice shop. I'm in love with the ceiling height. I won't tell you how tall (short?) my shop ceiling is. Jim.

Thank my nephew for the signs,that's what 19 year olds do at 2 in the morning I guess and the good uncle Jeff had to confiscate them :D dumb kids :dunno:

Last edited:
Nice setup, Jeff, and welcome to the family. :thumb: When I saw the first pic of the outside of your shop, I knew already I was jealous of all your space. :p

Hi Jeff Hi Jeff Hi Jeff

What is that echo?

Oh, all that space! :rofl:

Glad you joined, you're going to like it here

Jay

jist a curious mind

nicw shop there jeff but i have aquestion what is the other saw insert doin in yur table saw did you put two saws together to get one bigun? have never seen an ld craftsman cabinet saw:thumb: and that jointer both look like new,, ithink you might know how to take of tools:):D :thumb:

Mobile bench table

newshop002.jpg

I found it!! I found the dust!!! Do I get a prize? :D :rofl: :rofl:

There's dust in the blue bins under his mobile table and on the rails!! It looks suspiciously like Jeff had Merry Maids come in before he took these pictures and they missed a spot or two.

Nice shop, Jeff. My question last night wasn't intended to cast any aspersions on your setup - just curiosity, because I've seen pros and cons about doing that.

Nancy

nicw shop there jeff but i have aquestion what is the other saw insert doin in yur table saw did you put two saws together to get one bigun? have never seen an ld craftsman cabinet saw:thumb: and that jointer both look like new,, ithink you might know how to take of tools:):D :thumb:

Old table saw top bolted to the right of the main saw with the router mounted under the saw blade slot and 8" extensions to the right side and left side made just the right width for a 30" delta T-2 fence.

As far as no saw dust, most of my woodworking is done in the winter. We've been working 12 hour days no time to start something now.

But I know I would hear about it being too clean:wave:

JEFF:cool: