Happy Birthday Glenn Bradley!

Wow, I am SO late to this party. I hope you don't mind...I nibbled a bit on the cake on the drive over.

cake09.jpg

I have reached the age where we try to pretend these things aren't happening anymore :rolleyes:. There has been plenty to keep me otherwise occupied as exhibited by my slim participation of late. I took advantage and spent my day in the best way possible; took the day off work, woke up an hour later than usual, hit the shop and didn't emerge till dinner time. :thumb: I almost feel normal.

Last edited:
I have reached the age where we try to pretend these things aren't happening anymore :rolleyes:. There has been plenty to keep me otherwise occupied as exhibited by my slim participation of late. I took advantage and spent my day in the best way possible; took the day off work, woke up an hour later than usual, hit the shop and didn't emerge till dinner time. :thumb: I almost feel normal.

You probably wouldn't like the alternative to keeping on having Birthdays.... Glad you had a good day and wishing you more to come.