I started this in January. The first set of doors went wonky so I busted them apart and got the panels out and so it sat and I stewed. I made another set of rails and stiles and just didn't like the grain so I punted again. Well I finally got back on it and am happy with this go round. The case is finished I just need to apply finish. The gap in the doors looks off on the top and bottom in the picture I don't know why they are fine in real life I was showing it to the wife last night and was telling her I could make some drawers for the inside or what ever she wanted. She said just put a couple of shelves and we can use it to store electronics (cell phones, laptops, tablet etc.) and charges. I thought it was a good idea.
Now to start on the stand. I'm making it out of cherry.