looking for a cure?

Larry, I know whereof you speak.

I spent last week at Scout Camp, which meant the previous week or two were jammed with "getting ready for Scout Camp". Mix that in with a bit of continual under-the-gun panic at work for about the last month, and I find myself lying here on this 4th of July holiday thinking "Now, where was I about a month ago? Wasn't there something I wanted to work on?"

My motorcycle hasn't run for about a year, but now it's too hot to spend the necessary time in the shed. My lathe hasn't been reassembled since I removed the extension bed so I could take it to a club turn-a-thon last Fall. I've only had a few good night's sleep since we got our new Labrador puppy several weeks ago. Honey-do's abound, but the will to work on them is lacking.

Not sure what it is, but you're definitely not alone. :(

Howdy Larry, Hey I got a license myself and even went out once or twice. Got nuthin but miggits and a sore arm.

I do have one major advantage over you. I have been thinking about some new kitchen cabinets for the missus and might have mentioned this casually around some of the jr.'s. Came home from a long day working and got a major shock. One of the jr's cleaned up the whole wood shop!!!! Heck I had trouble finding stuff cause stuff was all put back in drawers.

That youngster seems to have some sawdust in his veins. I guess I better find some time to learn him some skills. Maybe I could loan him out...............

Paul theres a new citizen of Mi that posts here that may need the help of an apprentice lol . So cool when kids do something that surprises you. Carpe diem.
Mine brought home a bunch of flowers for his mom the other day just out the blue. I was in shock. When he was gone out again, we said to each other, well some of what we have taught him has stuck and left it at that.