Happy 4th of July!!!

Have a safe and fun 4th of July. Enjoy the day with family and friends. Celebrate our great nations birthday and enjoy our freedom. Not all people are so blessed. I thank God every day for our blessing.
Peace to all.my friends.
David

Happy 4th of July to all our neighbors down South. Hope you having a good day. Looking forward to the Boston and New York fireworks on tv and great music of the various ooechestras.
Keep safe.

we had a nice day, got invited last minute to one of elens work friends home. turns out her entire family grew up within a few blocks of where me and elen grew up, small world., and they knew half of the people we knew.

We had the Grandson and his mom came over after working her weekend shift. We bbq'd, swam in the pool, then shot off some small fireworks. We sat on the back deck where we had about 180* of fireworks going off around us, then the city's fireworks as the finale over the tree line from us, which was a great show as always. They'll be going off well past midnight around here since we're on the edge of town and the city ordinance doesn't apply to the county folks, not that the city folks comply either. ;)

Ended up having a nice time. I did all the cooking. We had smoked burgers, smoked sausages and hot dogs. Homemade spud salad, beans, and the fixings that one could desire, and chocolate cake for desert. Did the cake because we celebrated my nephew's birthday as well as the 4th. His BD is the 1st and he was out of town on business. Fed twelve folks and all was nice and fun. But, danged if it didn't get hot and humid after the early morning rains. By the by the smoking wood was pecan and mesquite with a tad bit of oak thrown in because it was there.