Paint Cart

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
So, We've got a lot of trim, in different colors and a variety of work that needs to be done maintenance wise.

So Since I need access to primer and different colors of paint, I thought it would be nice to put together a little cart to load up with paint, scrapers, etc to simplify the job.

A half hour a day of attacking the different areas should make it much more doable than trying to tackle it all as a huge project all at once.

So I got a cheap little lightweight hand truck from HD, a few shelf standards, and some pine boards.

I slapped this together today using the welder and a little glue and nails.

I think this will do the trick.

paintcart.jpg

What a good idea. Load up all the brushs, paint and sand paper etc. they will always be where you need them. At my place it would take a whole lot for 1/2 hours to make any headway. Then it takes me more than a 1/2 hr. to get my paint stuff togeather.

Bill

What a good idea. Load up all the brushs, paint and sand paper etc. they will always be where you need them. At my place it would take a whole lot for 1/2 hours to make any headway. Then it takes me more than a 1/2 hr. to get my paint stuff togeather.

Bill

Exactly my thought. Just have it ready to go, and I can go do a little bit at a time. Make it the main storage for this stuff.