No wonder I like it so much...

Mark E Smith

Went to get a 30 pack today, no coors light anywhere...so I got some Bud light, came home to find out what was going on with coors light, found this

http://www.huzlers.com/fda-finds-th...e-production-will-stop-30-days-investigation/

LOL...no wonder I like it so much, they're getting us addicted to it, I really didn't any help, already was addicted after 24 yrs in the Navy. I am some what an expert in beer drinking, glad I didn't got popped on a drug screen, would have lost my CDL. Of course I just retired again a few weeks ago, but sure would have been embarrassing to test positive on my way out the door. I foresee many..many..law suites coming Molson Brewing Companies way...

OOps...I got duped..looks like it's a fake news story, so back to the start, wonder why there is no coors light on the in stock at the liquor store, they had no idea they were out...sounds fishy

Mark its time you tried to expand your taste thats what they trying to tell u.
But from Coors to Budlight....sorry thats not the right direction man. :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Mark its time you tried to expand your taste thats what they trying to tell u.
But from Coors to Budlight....sorry thats not the right direction man. :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I know..lol...didn't say I was an expert in beer, expert in beer drinking..maybe should have got some Miller Light instead. What is more odd is that I like Coors Light, but not regular Coors, no accounting for taste, I think I am more use to it then like it, and as much as I drink when I am on the smoker with some ribs or brisket, I need the cheap stuff.

I would have been suspicious of the source of the story as soon as I saw "seize" production instead of "cease" production. If Coors is imported from Canada, the FDA would not have access to Canadian production facilities; we have our own inspectors for that. I think this rumour was started by American beer producers to put a crimp in the success of this very good Canadian beer.

Last I knew, Coors came from Golden, Colorado,and not from Canada. It wasn't nationwide until they found a second source for the spring water and built additional brewing capacity. My cousin's son works for Coors and he lives in Golden, Colorado.

Charley

Damn! You're right, and I always thought it was Canadian, because it was so good. :p It's my beer of choice if I'm at those bowling or golf banquets with the rubber chicken and bad beer and liquor. At home I drink Pilsner Urquell.

I'm not a fan of the Colorado Cool Ade, and even less of a fan of Bud Light... the last 10 years I worked in Houston, I sat looking out my window at the Budwiser plant and even worse, smelling it.

Actually not a real fan of most American beers... my favorites are the Mexican beers, Dos xx, Tecate, Sol, Modelo dark and light.... and my all time favorite is a beer out of Nicarauga that was called Caguama - but now is call Cantina.